About the Olympus
Located at the intersection of Stevenson Avenue and Yoakum Parkway in the West End of Alexandria, the Olympus is an award-winning high-rise with the distinctive styling of a semicircular building, both inside and out. Built in 1974, it offers spectacular views of northern Virginia and a raft of amenities.
One-, two- and three-bedroom units are available. Floor plans are traditional, with combination kitchen-dining rooms and combination living-dining rooms. Most units boast soaking tubs.
Monthly condominium fees range from $500 to the mid-$700s. Condo fees include utilities. The central heat and air-conditioning serves the building, and individual units have ceiling fans.
- Alexandria Knolls
- Beauregard Station
- Canterbury Square
- Edsall Bluff
- Reynolds Prospect
- Saxony Square
- Sentinel — The Sentinel of Alexandria is directly across the street from Olympus.
- Twenty One
- Watergate of Landmark — Watergate is around the corner and loaded with amenties.
- Olympus condominiums for sale
- Olympus condominiums for rent
- Recent Sales at the Olympus
- $179,900 :: 6301 Stevenson Ave #310, Alexandria VA, 22304 2 beds, 2 full bathsHome size: 1,250 sq ftLot Size: 0 sq ftAdded: 06/07/13, Last Updated: 06/07/13Property Type: Residential for Sale, Res.